Saturday, August 13, 2005

My Successful Week


Thanks for all the great comments. In one of my recent entries I stated that I was having a great week because of all the things that had been completed, well, I think I will elaborate. On Tuesday I went in for some much needed overtime at work to help pay for our upcoming vacation. When I got home from there I spent a few hours working on a video that I was helping my sister in law make. On Wednesday I put new cv joints in my car, changed out my car's thermostat and changed the oil. Then on Wednesday night I came home, finished the video for my sister in law and thought I had finished the video for one of the ladies in my church. On Thursday I took Justin and Kayla (two kids in our youth group) up to the youth camp at Mc Cloud falls for the day. However that morning I learned that Mrs. Richardson's (the lady I was making the video for) DVD player wouldn't play DVD+r so I had to reburn her video onto a DVD-r. Finally it was Friday, all I had to do yesterday was take back the cv joint cores to the auto parts store and return a pair of Ethernet crimpers that I bought and then found for cheaper on eBay. Anyway, I don't really like having to do so much with my week, but it certainly gives me a sense of accomplishment. Thank goodness it's almost time to go to work again!! Only 3 days until I leave for our long vacation!!! By the way, for anyone who doesn't know, those look almost exactly like the axle shafts that I replaced.

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Stay classy, San Diego...
I'm Ron Burgundy?

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

They punted Baxter!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home