Monday, August 22, 2005

Blogging is the Bomb

So, I am having a great vacation as I already stated, but it just seems to keep getting better. Yesterday Brenda and I went to church at Valwood Park Baptist Church in Carrollton, Texas. We really enjoyed the music and the message, and much to my surprise, Sunday school was very interesting. The teacher that we sat under was obviously prepared and the lesson was very insightful. I believe the main benefit was that he dug deep into the material unlike one can do when the class is not equally mixed in their learning.


After all the blessings of morning worship I came home to an email from my Aunt telling me that their church was having a singing service for evening worship. Their choir had picked out twelve of their favorite songs and they performed them beautifully. I enjoyed it immensely. Anyway, that was our day yesterday and I am so thankful that we were able to participate in all that.


Check out this AWESOME VIDEO

I know this has nothing to do with my post, but it sure is funny!!

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

I liked the sound when the cat slammed into the wall!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Dude sweet video. I hate almost all cats. Way to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home