Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Outdoor excitement

     Today I am going mountain biking with my cousin Patrick. I am hoping to have a great time, hoping for some views like this.
I am afraid I will shortly be reminded that I am in Dallas, TX and such views don't exist here. Anyway, I think it will be fun either way.

     We are currently planning to leave here on Friday morning, but not necessarily that early. We will hope to drive from here to Pahrump, NV in one day, but we may end up stopping to sleep. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

2 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Hope your biking trip was fun.
I would love to go biking, but maybe not anywhere as hard as the pic looks. J wants to buy us bikes when we get to the states.

 
At 12:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zachary,
Purple letters against a black background are really hard for a geezer to read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home