Saturday, August 27, 2005

Definitely is a hard word for some to spell

     We arrived in Pahrump, NV today; it is breathtaking!!! (That, unfortunately, is mainly because of the sweltering heat.) We had a fun afternoon checking out the sights and my parents new house and church. It is pretty nice. We went swimming in their new pool where we played a game of Marco Polo. I accidentally hit Brenda in the face, but she forgave me and she seems alright. I am very happy to be here! We will be going to church in the morning and then we may get to tour the hoover dam on Monday.

     I don't expect them to be releasing water like this, but it should be very impressive anyway. We will definitely enjoy ourselves no matter what!!

1 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

I agree...I have to think of it as finite and then just add the de-ly, but I see it spelled wrong all the time. Another one is inconvenience, often spelled inconvinience.
How was the drive with Daisy??
Tell the familia I said I love them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home