Tuesday, August 04, 2009

No News Yet

Well, God is teaching me patience! Why does learning patience have to take so LONG???? I have talked to the recruiter two more times since my last post. The first time, we learned nothing at all, the second time I just filled out a bunch of statements regarding my traffic tickets. Now we simply await a call from the recruiter who is waiting on a call from Sacramento. If he calls, I may go down to Sacramento this week, if not, I guess we continue to wait. I talked to Grand-dad today and he reminded me that sometimes God uses us while we wait. What he meant was that God may not give us a definitive decision soon, if he doesn't, we must remain faithful to Him and remember that no matter what, God's will is what we want!!!!

Well, we obviously need your prayers as we WAIT. We will keep you updated with any new developments (or the lack thereof). Thanks again for your support and prayers!

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

We do continue to pray. I can sympa/empathize with you on the patience thing. I will eagerly await the next blog post.

 
At 6:06 PM, Blogger Keith said...

Should we pray for more patience (which could significantly prolong the waiting time), or for a quick resolution to the military and house issues (which might mean things would happen quickly, but you'll still be impatient)?

I think I'll revert to the safe request: Lord, let Your will be done!

We love you, and you know we're praying all the time for you!

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

ZKW, I certainly understand how you feel as you wait for His leading and feel like you are truly open to His voice. Imagine how I felt at the end of almost 18 months without a job. Even now, I do not really know what God was teaching me, other than, as you say, be patient and pray a lot. Take care, nephew and family. He is in control of all situations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home