Saturday, March 01, 2008

Well, this is number 100!!!

Isn't it funny how girls can just completely demean your cool new technology toys by saying "Oh, that sure is cute!"

I know, you might not believe that I have done 100 posts, but it is true. This is number 100! It has been almost exactly 5 months since my last post. I decided that I needed something memorable to post about if I was only going to post 2-3 times per year! Consequently, I bought a new computer so I could blog about it!
I am now the owner of a MacBook Pro! I bought a refurbished one again because they come with the same warranty as new ones, but cost far less. This time I got very lucky because when Apple came out with the newest MacBooks and MacBook Pros, they dropped the prices on their older model refurbished machines even more. I picked up my new one for 65% of the original price!!!! Anyway, for those interested, here are the specs.


  • 15.4" Widescreen Display
  • 1440 X 900 Resolution
  • 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor
  • 160 GB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive
  • 2 GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
  • 256MB NVidea GE Force 8600 Video Card


It also comes with all the other standard Apple notebook features.

For those of you not interested in the specs, here are a few pictures.





For those of you still wanting more information, please visit Apple's website.

Anyway, back to my first comment in this post. I went over to Alicia's today to help her get her internet fixed and I took my new computer. When I showed it to her she said "Oh, that's cute!", man that hurt!!!! Anyway, just so all you ladies are aware, these types of things can be cool, but not CUTE!!!! Oh, as a closing to this post I thought you all might enjoy a little comedy. Mitch Hedberg is hilarious, although not very clean most of the time. Rest assured, this clip is 100% clean, enjoy!

If you wish to see it in a larger format, please go to this LINK.

13 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Brenda said...

Your computer would look so much cuter if it had a pretty pink apple instead of the white one. You know you want one.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger Shorty said...

I vote for a purple apple! It would look so awesome on the silver computer. Can I use that word? AWESOME!
By the way thanks a bunch for coming over. I am in my trailer right now and I have internet! YEAH!!!!

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Caleb said...

When I see your computer, I'm probably not going to use the word cute. Emily is a different story. I will most definitely call her cute. Your compy I'll probably call...... Well, I'll think of a wonderfully applicable adjective for it. For now, let's just stick with cool. I'll work on it.

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally read your blog! And I am definitely guilty of calling things cute. Sorry. But not that sorry.... :)

 
At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am shocked so badly that I might need to check my drawers if you know what I mean:-}You actually posted. That is one beautiful comp. Yesterday I had I-Tunes opened and the visualizer on and Jayden said "hey Dad Zachary has a computer with an apple on it too." It was pretty cute until I started explaining the differences between macs and pcs and then he kind of lost interest real quick.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

Congratulations on your 100th post and I am with the other ladies...very cute.

 
At 9:36 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

Jeremy used the word cute, he's a guy.

I'm incredibly shocked that you posted, I'll be honest. I promise not to call your computer cute if you will promise to put in my speakers for me.

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Cool computer. Is that the right thing to say?

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Caleb said...

When are you going to post again?

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Why yes, as a matter of fact I did jump off the roof. Okay, okay, maybe not. But yes it WAS taken with the D40, and by MOM even! We had her use the sports mode or whatever so it would take a bunch in a row. Pretty good, huh?

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Hey

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Zachary

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

You

 

Post a Comment

<< Home