Monday, September 17, 2007

I'm a slacker, what can I say?

Well, it has been a few months since I posted so I figured I better tell you why. It's Justin's fault! You see he moved back to California and I have been hanging out with him instead of blogging! Ok, really, I'm just a slacker. We have had a pretty busy summer. A few weeks back we began going to the park on Sunday evenings with Steve and Trish and Jeremy and Kristi. Justin (He is here inspite of what his blog says!) now goes with us most of the time. We usually go to a park with a frisbee golf course and the guys play frisbee while the girls do whatever it is girls do when they hang out! We really enjoy it! I think Brenda will be updating soon about what we did last night (9.16.07)! That was a lot of fun too!

Emily is quite the exciting child now, she smiles a lot, laughs sometimes, rolls around a lot and just makes me happy all the time! I love her tons!!!! Well, I guess I will try to leave you with a few pictures now!









We are getting Emily started early on the Looney Tunes so that she won't be corrupted by all the crazy stuff that Brenda watches! Well, that's it for now!

8 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Hey, you're back! I must be exciting like Emily, also, because I smile a lot, laugh sometimes, and roll around a lot. Thanks for the photos. I'm glad you've already got her programming.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

ok i guess thats a good reason, having a child and all. i can see u are getting her started early with the cpu's too. as for the guns, i did not post anything about my arms so yes gun is correct.

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger K.B.'s Sweet Shoppe said...

She's getting so big! Being a parent is the best, isn't it?

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

why do my brother and your uncle have the same profile picture/ I refuse to believe that they look even slightly similar... hmmmm....? Anyway, its a good thing you finally updated after lying to me about it. Also, you forgot to mention how awesome it was getting to see me Sunday night although I'm sure thats what you were referring to when you said you had fun on Sunday.

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Em and I watch all the good tv after you go to work.

 
At 7:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Frisbee golf is great fun. Looney tunes are great fun also. 9-16-07 was great fun as well.

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger steve & trish taff said...

hey your not supposed to remember my password! Now I'm going to have to change it! Nerd.... JK Thanks for fixing my links for me!!!

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger steve & trish taff said...

Okay, so you saw my name for you? I think its perfect cuz, you did change my editing stuff! Its okay though you aren't my coolest friend now your wife is!!! Anywayz, we like hanging out with you guys! See ya next Sunday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home