Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Some Promising News

Well, I heard from the recruiter today. It looks like I will be going down to Sacramento on Sunday evening and spending the night in a hotel before taking the ASVAB, having a physical and hopefully choosing a job on Monday. Apparently all of the new jobs are likely to post on Monday, so hopefully that will be a benefit if the time comes for me to choose a job. I ask for your prayers. If I am accepted after the tests, I will be able to choose a job from the list. Please pray that there will be a job on the list that fits with my desired field, computer networking. If not, pray that I will know which job to pick.

As we know, the Lord's will will be done and we pray on top of these other requests, that we will be accepting of whatever He has for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home