Monday, August 29, 2005

My New Picture

      Last winter my sister and brother in law came home from England to visit and we went skiing at Mt. Shasta ski park in California. Before the skiing we decided to do a little snow wheeling. The top picture was taken after we had been stuck for about 45 minutes in 2 feet of wet snow. I was driving and decided it would be fun to drive over this 3 foot drift so I just hit it and popped over. I was able to drive for probably 40 to 50 feet before all four (actually 3, I only have a front locker) tires started spinning. Then it took Justin and I about 45 minutes to dig ourselves out. We had a great time though, Brenda and I just love hanging out with Justin and Katie.



Here I am stuck, in the sticky stuff, those are 34" Swampers, but my skidplate is resting on the snow.

Here is the hole that we left when we finally got out.

3 Comments:

At 9:16 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

ooohhhh good times...good times....
we love hangin' with you, too!
One part of the story you left out: There are only 3 seats, so Marla sat in the back of the truck the *whole* time...even during the digging out. Now that's a selfless wife! :)

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

yes I believe that the Bean is right- I am a selfless wife. Looking forward to the next time that we get to go snow wheelin' with them. Next time it should be in our new 4runner so that I can ride up front with y'all.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Yeah and the bean and my Xterra, now that would be sweetness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home