Sunday, April 15, 2007

Misery

Well,it's 3:18 AM on Sunday morning and I can't sleep. I apparently have acquired the flu from my wife and now I am finding it easier to have sympathy on her. I don't know how she keeps the baby and feels like this! We went to bed last night at 9:26 PM and I woke up at 12:30 AM with a need for a drink. I went down and got some water and got that shivery feeling you get when you have a fever where you shiver so hard it hurts! I hate being sick. Now I am just really hoping that Emily doesn't get this. I started thinking last night that maybe she already has it and that is the reason for her extra whininess over the last few days. Is whininess even a real word? Anyway, I am going four wheeling tomorrow, well, actually it's later on today so hopefully I will feel well for that! I was hoping that blogging would put me to sleep, but no such luck. I already tried taking some medicine, taking a shower and just waiting it out, nothing is working. I guess I will stop complaining. Hopefully all of you slept better than I have! Have a wonderful week!

8 Comments:

At 4:49 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Sorry to hear you're sick! I can tell from reading your blog that it is serious...I know you would only resort to drinking water in dire conditions! :)
Really though, you may want to rethink 4wheeling and get some sleep!
Praying for all 3 of y'all!

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, being sick is not fun!! hope you had fun wheelin'. Sorry i shared the flu with you, but we are suppose to teach Emily how to share.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Dude, being sick is the worst of the worst. I'll pray you feel better and don't have to drink any more water. I've been drinking DP like it's going out of style. Since it's free at work I must drink two or three 24 ounce cups a night.

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sick Sucks Sorry

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

Whats with Jeremy's three word comments??
Sorry about getting sick.

 
At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kayla, you would have only had four if it weren't for Jeremy. You should be thankful!

 
At 12:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I hadn't read any of this I would have assumed you were perfectly healthy later that day. Something sounds fishy. Thanks for wheeling invite and gift of the high-lift. Can't wait to go again.

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

See, the difference between you and Emily is that you express your whininess through blogging, and all she can do is cry.

Well, I remember Saturday night was the best sleep I have maybe ever had. I mean, WOW, it was a great sleep. In fact, I don't think I even got up until Monday. That's how well I slept.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home