Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My Newer New Bike!

Well, I figured that I had already used the title "My New Bike" in a previous post, so I thought I would change it up a bit just so that no one gets confused. I was finally able to get the bike that I have been wanting. It is a 1999 Honda Shadow Ace 750. It now has 10,500 miles on it and it's very clean. I bought it on Saturday in Turlock (about 260 miles from my house) and rode it home with Brenda following in the car. Anyway, I just wanted to show y'all my bike. I will try to post again soon with some pictures of the patio area that I built here at our house.























7 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Thats a pretty sweet looking bike, but I'll be honest, it would've been much cooler if you and Brenda and Emily all piled on and rode off into the sunset like a little biker family. Thats got summer blockbuster written all over it!

Good to have you back!

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

It's very clean and blingin'! I like it! I would be much more scared to drive that than your old bike though.
Someday you should post that many pictures of your other baby...Emily, not Marla! :) Or Marla too, I guess.
Anyway, nice to have a new post that isn't so miserable.
Hope you had a good day!

 
At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bike is nice, but not as cute as your baby girl.

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you say WILD HOGS? We have got to go for a ride soon. We should grow our hair out and get all tattooed up. Just think of the dollars piling up as we save them each day by riding the bikes. SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Looks like an awesome ride. I had a bike once, but that was before they invented rubber tires and gasoline engines. Yup, a long time ago in a city far, far away. Congrats, but drive carefully.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Sweet dealy man. I'm so jealous! Someday we'll live there and then I'll have a bigger bike and then we can go riding. It'll be sweet.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe someday before you loose interesting in riding I will find the interest and we can go riding together.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home