Thursday, September 03, 2009

Christmas is Rapidly Approaching!

OK, so Christmas is not really approaching that rapidly, but I am leaving pretty soon and I really have no idea whether or not I will be home at Christmas. God is still blessing us in so many ways. Last week, our vacation to Tempe was wonderful. We were able to spend almost a full week with Grandmom and Granddad and on top of that we were able to visit with all but two of our relatives down there at least twice. (Sorry Alison, you did not get to see us twice! And Jay, I really feel for you, you did not get to see us at all!) Anyway, we are very grateful for such a relaxing vacation only a few weeks before my departure to boot camp!

We are still praying about the sale of our house, we really don't know what God has in store for us there, but we know that all things work together for good for those that love Him and are called according to His purpose. We trust that He will resolve the issues that we currently see in His time! Please continue to pray with us.

Now, back to the title of this post. For those of you who have frequented my blog in the past, you know that every year I have done a digital Christmas list. This year will be no exception, but I have to post it a lot earlier than usual. I did decide to put a list up for each one of us (Brenda, Emily and me) on the same site so it is easy for y'all to find. Mom and Dad, since y'all are the only people that I know for a fact have used these in the past, if you have any questions, feel free to call me. If the rest of you have questions, just lump it! Just kidding. Here is the link!

Thanks again for your continued prayers and moral support!

4 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Shorty said...

Zachary's list has a lot more stuff on it than Brenda's and Em's! But that actually will be really helpful. When will you know what station you get? At the end of bootcamp? I don't remember.

 
At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Zachary said...

Don't find out where I am stationed until after my school.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Alison said...

I am glad I got to see you at least once. Working 12 hours a day is hard but I bet you are about to be working longer than that at times. Good luck and God Bless.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Do not stay up waiting for my present to arrive. It'll get there when it gets there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home