Saturday, September 03, 2005

Home on the Range

     Well, we finally arrived back at home on Thursday night. It's nice to be home, but sadly being home means that the regular stresses of life kick back in. I have to go back to work this afternoon. We should be getting our new house soon, our final walkthrough has been changed from the 6th to the 9th. After that we are supposed to be able to finish all the paperwork fairly quickly so that we can start moving in. We are praying that it will all work our well.

     Yesterday I went golfing with my buddy Chuck and then last night we went to dinner at our friends Jeremy and Kristi's house. That was a great way to spend our first day back!

1 Comments:

At 12:37 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

where the deer and the buffalo...play? what do they do there? I can't remember.

Anyway, we are home too. It sucks having to go back to work, huh? I'll be doing that in about 45 minutes, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home