Friday, September 09, 2005

My New Turtles

So, I finally got the turtles that I have wanted for so long. I set up my 20 gallon aquarium for them temporarily. I used a small filter, my old heater, and some rocks that I acquired. The turtles seem to like it, and for now it should work fine. Once we move, I intend to upgrade my filter and heater and do a little more "water scaping".


I have had this rock for a long time, in fact some of you may recognize it, it sat on my parents front porch for about two years!


The turtles really seem to like it because they can hide under it and sit on top of it to warm themselves.


(In order to listen to this song, you will have to go up and pause the song shown in my blog title. Sorry, I haven't figured out how to stop it automatically yet.)

5 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

DUDE! I am totally jealous of your awesome little soda turtles! I want some!!!!
Cool song too. (Hallelujah) It always makes me think of when y'all came here, cuz I had just recently downloaded it, and we kept listening to it.
Rufus rocks my world! :)

 
At 8:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sulfuric Acid silly. Fertilizer and explosive compound. Also nice turtles.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Daisy says nice blog

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Hey Zachary.
You really need a new post. I'm getting bored.
Katie, what are soda turtles? Anyway, oops, I just realized that I'm signed in as Caleb, but I'm not really caleb. Oh well.

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Donatello roocks!!!!! I just heard the song and is it sung by the same people as the Million Dollars song? Anyway, Donatello has always been the best TMNT and will always be. okay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home