Thursday, January 04, 2007

A VERY Quick Update

Well, as you can see, I have changed my template. I still have some more work to do! I also added two songs to my song chooser. I plan to update for real fairly soon, but until then, this will have to suffice!

Today is/was my birthday! I got a lot of phone calls from those who care for me! Thanks y'all! (By the way, I still love all of you who were unable to call me too!(You can just tell me you tried to call me after 3:15pm and I must have been at work)) Anyway, thank you aswell for the cool birthday gifts that you bought me. I will post some pictures of my loot as soon as possible. Anyway, I'm off to work!

8 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birtday!

If you can get time off next week, I'd be happy to bring you along to shasta. Don't know about paying for you :)

 
At 3:17 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I emailed, does that count? Its actually 3:14 right now, so I guess I could still call but... I don't want to. Nice song (brick)I'll take credit for that one. I just read a thing about him the other day and was surprised to read what he actually wrote that song about. Its kind of sad. Still good though. Did you edit the end of it??

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about those who sent you text messages? No love for them huh? Happy B.D.

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Happy birthday! I talked to you, so I must love you. :) Like the new template, although I miss all the baby related things!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

A Happy Birthday to you, A Happy Birthday to you! May you feel Jesus near, every day of the year. A Happy Birthday to you, A Happy Birthday to you, and the best year you've ever haaaaad!
A Happy Birthday, A Happy Birthday.
Gloom and crying everywhere,
People dying in despair,
A Happy Birthday.
As your favorite of your prettier siblings, I couldn't let others outdo me. I like you picture as well.
Did I mention Happy Birthday.

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Maybe I meant to talk like a homie when I said I like you picture. Meant "your" sorry.
Happy Birthday.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Shorty said...

Just wanted to say that your nursery is going to be real cute! And that I like this new layout!

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Yeah, i called but it was the weirdest thing, it was after 3:15 and you were at work, strange. Happy Birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home