Friday, February 02, 2007

Cinderella???


Well, I am desperately searching for the owner of this glass slipper. Well, I guess it is more of a grungy, old, funky looking, argyle type shoe. I had a wonderful time with the wearer of these shoes and then she disappeared! Actually, she swooped in, made my child's room scarier and then she was gone. I need to get in touch with her so she can remedy the situation. If you have any information, please call (555) 555-5555. Thank you very much.

Ok, actually the room looks very nice despite its very girly nature. All of the help that Brenda received was wonderful and I really appreciated it! Thanks everyone!
In other news, I have been moved to a different job at work. I was previously the supervisor of DA receiving, I basically saw to it that about 32 people unloaded as many trailers as they could during their 10 hour shift and that we had everything looking good at the end of the night. I was pulled into the office on Tuesday (the first day of my work week) and told that I was to become the supervisor of PFC starting the next day. So, I have now been training to be the new PFC Supervisor for two days. I think that I am going to enjoy it. It looks like I will be overseeing a total of about 25 people, but only about 6 will report directly to me. My job now is to oversee most of our conveyor system and make sure that we ship all of our freight in a timely manner. I am still learning exactly what it is that I do, so I am having trouble making a concise statement about it.
I think that I will really enjoy only having 6 or 7 people reporting to me because it will allow me to be more personal with the people. I will have more to say about all this later, but I just thought I would tell everyone that I have changed jobs. I want to leave you with this thought.


I would like these for my next half birthday. (July 4th)

15 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wait, is that the same department that your bosses were "joking" about sending you to?!? I don't know all the WMC acronyms, so I could be mistaken...
Anyway, I hope you enjoy it. Hopefully I will get a new job in the next few months.
Oh, and those shoes are both scary and interesting. Is that the color you'd like as well?

 
At 2:45 PM, Blogger The Grandparents said...

You didn't say if this job also brings a pay raise. Since you need one, with the baby coming soon, I will pray that is the case.
It was great to get to see you in Pahrump last weekend. We had fun and so enjoyed being with everyone there.
Love you both, all...well, you know.
Praying for you...

 
At 9:24 PM, Blogger Shorty said...

Hey I just watched your last Video blog from Thanksgiving. That was fun!!! Nice shoe. Where do you get them at? The yellow one!

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Actually, Z, you now have 2 shoes, so you can just wear them as a pair. Sure, make your own fashion statement.

Congrats on the new position. Hey, does your new PFC position mean you took a job at Pahrump Fried Chicken to live near your folks? How nice.

 
At 12:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

New shoes, new job, new baby room, new baby soon. I might not know you next time I see you.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Okay so as much as I appreciate having my disgusting painting shoe displayed for the whole world to see, well, its slightly embarrasing. Seeing as how thats prabably the dirtiest shoe ever! On the hand that yellow shoe is pretty snazzy. Congratulations on your new job. Maybe if you decide to come out here for something you can drop off the shoe. Although your uncle did have a pretty good idea. Funny thing I never noticed it was gone.

 
At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What are you doing after Haileys party tomorrow? You guys are going right? Well I think the girls are going to hang out or something so if you want to come play some xbox with me and the boys we'll be here.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

those are the coolest shoes i've ever seen.

 
At 3:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think you can get those shoe/sock/whatever with the second toe longer than the big one? If not, then I'm out of luck.

Thanks for the tour of your new location. Seeing conveyors with freight coming for all over was kind of intimidating. I'm sure you'll pick it up fast. Sorry my distraction caused you to miss a jam. Anywho, I'm sleepy and will retiring to my bed now. Have a good weekend.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Are those shoes supposed to be watersocks or something? Pretty funny, or maybe just creepy!

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Good post. Walker really liked the shoe pictures. He kept putting his feet up on the desk and saying "shoe."

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

They're on the redding website, my welding teacher was reading them to us before class.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

They're on the redding website, my welding teacher was reading them to us before class.

 
At 12:06 AM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

so... golf tommorrow? are we still on??

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Seriously, you need to update. Too long have you subjected your readers to my shoe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home