Saturday, December 16, 2006

Carnage!!!

Well, it isn't my toe this time, it's my fish! Yes, if you recall, I posted about my turtle's growth a while back. At that same time I took a picture of my two sucker fish. I bought them very small to help me keep my tank clean. They have grown a lot in the last year, but now they will no longer grow, because of the carnage!!!

My crazy, scary, large turtle decided to devour these rather large fish! (I think that the fish were almost as long as the turtle but not quite as wide, probably about 1/4 of the overall size of the turtle) Just in case you already forgot what the turtle looks like, here is a picture showing his size relative to a quarter.

I was talking to the Bean on the phone when I noticed something white floating in my tank again, at first I just thought it was the turtles shedding again, but then I noticed a big chunk at the bottom of the tank.

Ok, it didn't quite look like that, but I could make out the back of the fish and I saw some other pieces that the turtle apparently didn't want. Anyway, I believe that the turtle ate both sucker fish because I can't see them in there anywhere! Pretty crazy stuff!!!
On a different note, we have our family progressive dinner tonight! We're doing the appetizers, Kevin and Heather have the main course and Alicia and Neil have dessert. Well, I hope you all enjoyed my somewhat graphic post. Merry Christmas!!

17 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Dude your turtle is nuts! Hey check your email, I sent a link to a bike for sale that is pretty cheap. Even if it needs new tires and a carb clean, which he said it runs good, so it may not need the carb job. Anyway it's good stuff. Hope you had a good time with the dinner deal.

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

That's disgusting. Especially that last picture. I don't know if you should really include things about food in a post about carnage. Bleghghgh. You and your huge crazy turtles!
I do hope that the progressive dinner goes well though!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

That's insane dude! That was a good picture in my opinion.

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Your turtles are awesome!

 
At 1:52 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Your song chooser is cool too, That is a good song.

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Progressive like the car insureance company? I don't get it.

by the way, your comment on my blog made me laugh. Very funny.

 
At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does that skull belong to those picosimuses?

Sucks when you loose valuable critters to a predator. I once lost a clown tang to sally light foot crab. The fish was at least ten times bigger than the crab. I was very upset so I can relate to what you're going through. If you need a shoulder to weep on, I'm here for you!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

You really should fix my link. Not just the picture because its actually starting to grow on me, no I mean the url. I'm not with freewebs anymore and any reminder of those backstabbing jerks is just too painful. Thanks.

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

So the turtle ate those little suckers, huh? Ha, ha. Notice how I made a joke out of their names?

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Hey check out my blog, and Merry Christmas!! Hope you like it :D

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Merry Christmas!! I love you!

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Merry Christmas, and I love you too!!!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger joshnjay said...

Happy New Year

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Did I start a trend?? Looks good.

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice new look.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Thanks for the help! Everything looks and works good. Also, nice new blog look but you still need to fix my link. Its 44 not 90.

 
At 6:28 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Sweet new blog! You should update it though. are u any good at installing speakers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home