Saturday, December 19, 2009

Home for Christmas!

Well, this year is one of the first years that I have ever really felt like I was going "Home for Christmas"! It is kind of wierd too, because we don't really even have a home this year. I get to go back to Pahrump to spend Christmas with Brenda, Emily, Mom, Dad, Caleb, Lauri, Nanny and then a day or two with Justin and Katie. I am very excited. I may have previously mentioned that I have only spent 3 days (not even nights, just days) with any family in the last 3 months. This will be a wonderful time for me. I can't wait to get there!


I am currently sitting in the Pensacola airport and while spending many hours in an airport isn't usually very high on my list of things I like to do, today, it is quite pleasant. I actually left on an earlier bus than I needed to in the hope that the airport would have free wi-fi and it paid off! I have been sitting here for 3 hours researching some exciting topics, video chatting with the family, downloading stuff and just enjoying the internet. Now, I decided that since I have a little longer before they start boarding my flight, I would post a pre-Christmas blog real quick!


Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures to post at this time. I should have some after Christmas and hopefully I will get the chance to post again shortly after Christmas. We will be living down here then and should have internet at the apartment very soon after moving in. I am sure you will all be waiting on literal pins and needles to see my pictures, but, until then, you will just have to wait!

4 Comments:

At 3:37 PM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Yea! So glad you all get to be together for Christmas!

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Brenda said...

HOOYAH!! So excited to see you in a few hours!!! So glad you made your flight. I love you!!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Keith said...

We plan to have a wonderful celebration with all of you! So glad you're coming "home." We love you. Merry Christmas!

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

If Zachary can post as Brenda, then I can comment as Kathie. Y'all have a great Christmas there in scenic Pahrump.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home