Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Not Really Much of a Reader

Well, I was in Barnes and Noble the other day, (looking for a handbook guide to HTML) and this lady walked up to me. She was doing some short interviews to find out what people were reading. Now for those of you who know me, it is quite out of the ordinary for me to be in a bookstore, especially when I was not made to go by my loving wife. Anyway, here is a copy of the article that came out in the Record Searchlight this last Sunday. By the way, I was very reluctant to agree to being photographed as I was not looking my best at the time.

Click on picture for the real article


By the way, only two more days till we are supposed to get our house. I would put a cool counter like the Bean, but it would probably take me both days just to figure out how. Please pray for us as we go through with all of these very exciting plans.

7 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

You like the corn cob pipe. I got it for a gag and then I got these great free safety goggles with my new circular saw so I put it all on the other day and Brenda thought it was funny so she took my picture. I thought it would be fun to throw it on here and this was the perfect chance to use it!

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

YOU READ?!?! Oh, now the roles are reversed. I remember you asking me that same question in total shock. However, I really *do* read...for pure enjoyment! :)
That picture's great. I would laugh if it was really in the Searchlight!!
That's SOOO exciting about your house!!! I hope in a few months we can be cool and own a home, too.

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The new song is quite fitting, given your blog title! :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I have seen office space, a few times. It is a funny movie. Did you see the new sitcom, The Office? It is good and the boss is hilarious!

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNBELIEVABLE that you were quoted on what you were reading!! You really should save that article and have Brenda make a scrapbook page about it!!
Praying about the move-in date and the big picture. Maj

 
At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

UNBELIEVABLE that you were quoted on what you were reading!! You really should save that article and have Brenda make a scrapbook page about it!!
Praying about the move-in date and the big picture. Maj

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

No way! That is really cool. So, when they asked you, did you say "Hutmul" or did you spell it with the letters H-T-M-L?

Now that you are a Barnes and Noble spokesperson, do you get free books or anything?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home