Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Video Trouble

Well, I had some problems with my video and it was causing my computer to freeze up and stuff. Some other people also mentioned that they were experiencing some wierdness with my blog so I chose to eliminate the video. For all of you who are wondering where my picture was taken, I don't know, I found it on Google Images. If anyone is bummed that the video is gone, don't worry, you can still download it right here. You have to click on these words to start the download.

I bought a new tv with the some of the money we recieved as housewarming gifts. Thanks to all who contributed!!!



I got the one with a built in DVD player so now we can watch movies or tv in bed. I also bought one of those brackets so I could hang it on the wall. It took me some time to get it up, but it looks good now! Thanks again for the money!

12 Comments:

At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting up the tv baby. It was great to watch Law & Order on it :)

 
At 4:49 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Well, I didn't give you any money, but your tv looks good anyway! You're so handy around the house...wanna come visit us?
I drove J's truck home (several miles in traffic!!) the other night and he was impressed with my skillz. I only killed it one time AND there was a stoplight kind of on a hill which I got through without killing it!!! THANKS!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Nice tv man. And that photo looks like it was taken at a place I once went when I lived in St. Louis, quite weird eh?!
Anyway, I'm sure glad you added some to your blog I was getting real mad!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

BTW-your comment on Lindsay's latest post reminds me of the "driver interview" that Brian Regan talks about.
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah..or I was gonna have to shut 'er down.
Well, of course you'd have to shut 'er down, what else *could* you do??

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Nice T.V. 33 is pretty impressive. I'm thinking of doing requests again unless you can think of anything.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I'm glad all that money I gave you was used productively. Oh wait, I think my check is still in the mail. Ha ha. So, a tv on your ceiling? That'll help you with hospital withdrawal. Is there a curtain around the bed, too?

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger joshnjay said...

Is it to late for my Mom and Dad to have a housewarming party cuz I could use a little extra toy money.

 
At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice TV dude!

 
At 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come you did not put anything in your post about the extra holes you put in your house while trying to put the TV up. Oh sorry did you not want anyone to know about that? THE TURTLE WAS THERE!!!

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Dude, I checked out that fridge you put in bean's comments. SWEET! How much does it cost like 5 bagillion dollars?

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I didn't give you any money, but I gave you like a million candles so you can sell those I guess. Then Brenda could eat at Disneyland. Way to go on mounting the t.v.

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Hey Zachary, you haven't updated in 2 days!!!!! You complain way to much man.
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home