Saturday, October 29, 2005

Marine World

Well, yesterday we were able to go to Six Flags Marine World with some of our friends. We had a great time! Jeremy and Kristi had four free passes that they got when they bought their season passes so Steve, Trish, Brenda and I all got in for free. Chuck was able to go to, but he had to pay half price. Anyway, we rode all the roller coasters and then watched a bunch of shows. We even got to see a guy eat fire, lay on a bed of nails with 5 people standing on him and hold a cup of water on the end of a chain attached to fish-hooks which he hooked into his bottom eyelids. Very Exciting!!! Oh yeah, we saw the killer whale show aswell and it was really cool!!

I know it's hard to see, but I found this picture on the net, this is exactly what the guy did with the fish hooks, and I am fairly certain it's the same guy! Check out this website for a little info about this guy. He's pretty cool!

This is the killer whale that we got to watch perform.

His name is Shouka and he was really cool. All in all, I would say our trip was a great success. Thanks for taking us Jeremy and Kristi!

11 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I see you went back to the red text. OH well, glad you had fun. You should have volunteerd to be the guy that gets to lay on the nails.

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I tried eating fire, but kept getting heartburn. And I am sure that the whale show was killer.

 
At 10:29 PM, Blogger joshnjay said...

My mom and dad said you're welcome and they had fun too.

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Yo I'm glad you had such a great time. Y'all will have to come down to Fiesta Texas with us sometime. That would be sweetness.

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

DUDE! I am jealous, I want to go to Six Flags!!!!
Do ya ever wonder how one would wind up with a job such as that? Maybe something he thought up when he was like, 6, and it's been his lifelong ambition. I bet if he told people that's what he wanted to do when he grew up, no one believed that he would!!

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Remember when your family used to come to town and we would all go to six flags? I think the last time we did that was the first time I met Lauri!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Hey, I think we should all go to Six Flags together again! :) I love watching Shouka.

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger joshnjay said...

Glad to hear you arrived safely and QUICKLY but not to quickly right? We will miss you this week at Awana's. See you on Friday. JoshnJay

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I miss my lappy :)

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

So did the whale do any cool tricks like hang cups from his eyelids?

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger joshnjay said...

Zach, your music works but nobody elses will work. I can't figure it out. Bizarre huh???? The boys Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home