Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Wow, two posts in one day!!

Can life get any better, I submit that it cannot!!

Well, I decided to post again because I have some more information that may as well be shared. I took some pictures of the things that are most important to me and I will post them here in that order.
 
 



That's right folks, my garage is primary, followed closely by my sweet shoes and then the turtles, I mean Jayden and then my laundry!!! Ok, not really, but I am excited about all of these things. The shoes I bought as a joke, they were on sale for 9.99 and they were so ugly I couldn't pass them up. Anyway, they have been a lot of fun. I wore them to youth group last night and the high schoolers all thought they were cool.
Dad, I posted the pics of the garage for you. The one is a picture of my peg board and my workbench and the other one shows the carpet that I put down so our feet would stay clean and warm when working on that end of the garage. There is only carpet in the front 10 feet of the 24' garage. I put the picture of Jayden up here because I thought it was cute. Oh, I nearly forgot, this story is absolutely hilarious. You have to listen to it.
To my Beautiful wife, I love you very much and you are most important to me!!!!

11 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Don't let Zachary fool you. Before he edited his post. There is no mention of his wonderful wife. Not until I mention that I am not in there did he decide, "oh,I better change that." And after I put a whole post about how wonderful he is. So now we know what is really important in his life. Not sure if I can cook for him anymore or do his laundry. But, I won't hold a grudge.

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I accidentally posted in blue instead of green for that part, sorry baby. Now you can see what I wrote for you!! I love you!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Wait, I'm confused. What story is absolutely hilarious? Is it that you love your wife? Seriously, I'm totally confused. Maybe it's just me......

I do love your pictures though. I'm really surprised that you put a picture on here because you thought it was *cute*!

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Daily Dose is an awesome video, I've seen it quite a few times and that clip still hasn't gotten old. I still think it's a waste to destroy that many snowmobiles throughout the video. Did the turtles attempt to eat any of your new fish yet?

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger joshnjay said...

I am a little offended that there is a picture of my brother on your blog and yet no picture of me. I guess I just am not as important as him. Oh well I will deal with that. Allthough it might scar me for life.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I'm thinking that you are wrong in saying that all the high schoolers at youth group thought your shoes were cool.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

I still can't get over those shoes. I forgot to ask you how marla reacted when you walked in with them on. Or maybe I did ask, but I was sick and drugged up and don't remember the answer. Either way, those are funny! And your garage looks *nice*!!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Dude, where do I get a pair? I was in england for almost three years and forgot to buy a sweet hip pair. Hook me up!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Come on Zachary! Did you decide that since you posted twice in one day that you'd better hold off....... forever!! Get with it man!

 
At 9:10 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I agree with lauri. Where is that picture taken at?

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Hole number 14 always kills me. Has anyone touched 27 yet?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home