Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Shrimp, tickets and family

Well, for those of you who haven't heard, I made a surprise visit to Pahrump to see my entire (immediate) family. (That is to say Kim, Keith, Katie, Caleb, and Lauri.) I am having a great time so far!
Last night Mom made Dad and me some shrimp creole and we enjoyed it immensely.



See, she even set us all up with the fine china and what not! She's just great!
On the way down here I was pulled over for speeding (as I got close I got excited, I never speed other than that). I was very thankful though because the sheriff did not give me a ticket. In case you're reading this Mr. Nevada Sheriff, thanks again!!
I am so thankful that God made it possible for us to all hang out for the week. I love my family and am having a wonderful time! We're going into Vegas today so I will have more to tell later.

4 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I am glad ya'll are all getting to see each other! I feel sad for Brenda and Justin though. Also, this is the first time I am able to few your video!

 
At 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kim sets a mean table! Enjoy your reunion! So is that round thing at the top of your blog the "widget" that Randy was talking about?

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

That radar detector isn't as good as it seems is it.Had the cop seen it he would have definetely given you the ticket. That Shrimp Creole looks tasty! Have fun in vegas.

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

I can't think of anything good to say about the shrimp creole, but I am stoked that you came down here while I am here. The Bellagio was awesome yesterday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home