Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Winter inspired Icy Blue Video


Well, I know that many of my readers have seen this video in the past, but I decided since winter is coming quickly we would all do well to see this again. There is a chance it will even inspire us to be slightly more intelligent on the slopes this year. I suppose though, that there is also a chance we will all be inspired to try even harder after watching this and we may all end up injured as usual. I intentionally made this video poor quality so that it would load quickly. For the same video in much better quality please download it here. It is a 5Mb video, so it could take a while to download depending on your connection speed. Good Luck!

By the way Bean and Stain, congratulations on the house!!! I am very excited to come down there and help y'all with whatever!!! We love you!

In other news, I bought another sucker fish and a Tiger Barb for my aquarium the other day. I am still attempting to get the environment to stabilize so that I will not have a bunch of algae growth. I have chosen to name the new Tiger Barb Dori, I wish to stick to the Nemo theme. Plus, she seems to follow my goldfish everywhere he goes. Hence his new name, Marlin. Anyway, I haven't got names for the two sucker fish yet, any suggestions??

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

That's so funny that she follows your other fish around!! As for the names, well not many but I'll give it a try. How about "Shark Bait Ooh Ha Ha"? Or maybe "Deb and Flo". What do you think? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home