Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Changing my font color, finally.

So Grandad, is blue easier to read??? I got a special request the other day from one of my loyal readers to change my font color to make it easier to read my blog. Of course I will change it, I don't want anyone to struggle to read this valuable, informative blog!! Anyway, I hope this is better. Please, anyone not using Firefox, I don't know how this looks on your browser, you have to let me know if you can't view it in all its glory!

Anyway, I am sorry for the lack of posting recently, but Charter still hasn't hooked up my high speed connection at the new house so I have been waiting on them. I want to post a new video and change my song again, but I can't do these things in a reasonable amount of time from this dial up connection. Anyway, I am supposed to have internet again on Wednesday, but with the record Charter now has with me, I don't expect that to happen. Hopefully though, the next time I post I will be back on the internet super highway instead of this rough dirt road!!

4 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

quite frankly I prefer the green, I find the blue harder to read. But with a black background, everything is going to look really harsh, unless you went with like a grey or something. If you want to know whats really hard to read, is those word verification things. The letters are all smashed together.

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Well, I think the black looks really good on here, it makes it fun to read! And I've liked all of your colors so far. And I'm really glad that you finally got a new post.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

The Blue is blinding at first but looks better as my eyes adjust. I still think you should ditch charter or at least send them a threatening phone call. I hope you get your internet soon so you can update. I like your risque song though.

 
At 1:37 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

WAASSSUUUUUP?!
Dude, I'm still bummin' I had already bought a plane ticket and won't get to see you in a few weeks. That would've been great. It's been a long time since I've been on a road trip!
Anyway, I like the blue.
Hope you get on the highway soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home