Monday, September 26, 2005

Uncle Randy Did it,
Why can't I??

Hey, I figure if Uncle Randy can get away with playing that risque music as soon as his parents leave town, I can too!! I hope y'all enjoy my song.

Well, we have the keys, what are we waiting for? We haven't really moved anything yet and it's killing me. I really want to move in, but I have to wait till my days off. Anyway, I will start doing the real moving tomorrow. I think I can get a few friends to help me and then I should really be able to get somewhere. We may sleep in our new home tomorrow, but we might have to wait until Wednesday. I am sure that we will let all of you know just as soon as it happens.

3 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I dont know if you can clasify this song as being risque music but if it makes you feel cool then whatever Zachary.

 
At 10:12 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

And people thought *I* was the bad kid!? You rebel!
:)

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Hey, you dirty dude. I send you a song and you post it to your site BEFORE I CAN post it to mine. My better half wanted me to set my song to Dorsey, and you've already done it. Just wait until you ask for something else.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home