Saturday, September 24, 2005

1:15 AM

Well, we finally got it!!! We got the keys today after a VERY long walkthrough describing in detail, every detail about the house. We got the keys and the right of entry at about 2:45pm! Anyway, needless to say, we spent a large part of our afternoon moving some stuff. I also bought a shower door and started putting it in today. I have to wait for the caulk under the bottom plate to dry before I can finish it, but I think I will have it done by tomorrow. Well, I would write more, but as you may have noticed, it's pretty late and I need to get to bed. Thanks for all your prayers!!

7 Comments:

At 1:24 AM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I guess since it's now tecnically Saturday morning, we actually got the house yesterday. For those of you coming here to ask about that, ha, I caught my own mistake!

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

I have tried to make a new post Zachary but it won't let me.

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Congratulations--we're very excited for y'all; aft4er you get some sleep, check out our new blog

http://aaronandkaramorris.blogspot.com/

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Mimi and Poppy said...

We have a blog now. Check us out!
www.complexwoman.blogspot.com
Love,
Aunt Denise and Uncle Rick

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

1:14am is more than "pretty late," it's closer to comatose. Well, congrats on getting into your place. That's a special feeling. Now, get that shower finished and take one! Please! Ha ha!

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Hooray! I'm so happy for y'all that you are finally IN. I bet you can't wait for Tuesday, so you can spend a day getting stuff done instead of working, huh?
Once you give Marla a few days to get your new place decorated (I'm sure that's all it will take her :)), post some pics!
Congrats!!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Justin is actually contemplating getting a blog. Of course, he said it will revolve around sports. And I have to ask, why Bean and Weeze or King?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home