Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Well, we had fun in Pahrump!

Yes, we just returned from our week in Pahrump. For a brief synopsis of all that we did, please visit Lauri's blog. For the parts that stood out to me, please read on!

Once again, as has become a visit to Pahrump tradition, Mom made us Shrimp Creole!!! Thanks Mom! Caleb and I purchased a number of SoftAir guns.

Caleb was shot in the eye by a SoftAir gun. We (Dad, Grand-dad, Uncle Randy, Caleb, and I) sang at church on Sunday. We sounded just a little better than the guys singing on Uncle Randy's blog. I judged a chili cook-off and Brenda won 3rd place! We went four-wheeling over wheeler pass before spending the night in a cool cabin!


This is a picture (taken by someone else) of where we ate lunch.
Overall, this was a great week of fun. I was sorry to see it end, but there will always be next time!

I am considering re-doing my blogs look again, but I have received some feedback that I should still keep it baby oriented, how do all of you feel about this?

10 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jay said...

I think you should get me an airsoft gun, cuz I've wanted one for forever. Hook a brotha up yo! Glad you guys had such a good time with all the homies. We love you.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I think that if my husband was the judge of a cooking contest I should definitely get 1st place not 3rd.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

There were 4 judges, I only had 25% of the pull!

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Well, I feel that you should keep the baby theme going. You know in only a few days we will find out what it is going to be and then you can go all out. Can you believe that we are going to be reponsible for a little person!! I am pretty sure that I am not ready for this!!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

I had a blast! Thank y'all for coming down. We didn't really get to have our final war but now we gotta get Justin over here to participate in the fun. The baby theme is cool. I don't really know what other people think about it. I mean, I'm gonna be the Uncle so I like it.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I *just* finished reading your wife's blog so that made this post seem a little redundant however, your wife didn't ask for any decorating advice. I think you should maybe keep some of it baby oriented (girl) but still have most of it reflect your own style (girl).

 
At 5:59 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Sweet! You should go to the corn maze with me and shoot airsoft guns at some random people. I wouldn't worry about it being baby oriented because everything in your house will soon be baby oriented. Anything with the word shrimp in it has to be good.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Wait a second... you were the judge and your wife got 3rd place? I bet she was a little unhappy.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Thanks again so much for coming! What kind of airsoft gun is that one in the picture? I wanted to listen to your new song, but we're watching a movie, so I didn't think that now would be a good time. The mouse just jumped again! When are you getting us a new mouse pad again? Well, as I've already said, the baby theme is really great and I don't think you should change it. :) I can't wait to be an aunt!!!!!!!!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

I really like your new song! Es bueno.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home