Friday, June 23, 2006

Well, the vacation is nearly over!

Yes, it's sad but true, our great vacation is shortly drawing to a close. We have had a wonderful time, and we are planning one last event before we leave. Tonight we are going to a baseball game with Katie and Justin. I don't know much about it, but I'm thinking we will probably get to eat some tasty food while we watch, so I'll have a great time!!!!
Katie's new computer came yesterday and I am posting this from it! It is very cool, and I have now decided that I need one for my house! Just look at all of the productive things it would allow me to do.



I can increase my storage capacity!




And, as you can see, I can learn to adapt to new situations!
Yes, I would say there is definitely a need for a new computer in the near future!

Well, maybe that will get the need to post these strange pictures out of my system, or perhaps not. Caleb and Lauri should be posting some good ones soon. I got to take them to the Apple Store with me while they were in Texas! It was really nice getting to hang out with my whole family while I was here! Anyway, I have had a great vacation and other than the fact that I have to go back to work, I am looking forward to coming home!

12 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

Another computer? Come on now Zachary, is that really necessary? Why don't you just buy another hundred batteries instead.

 
At 1:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is with the chin strap? Did you let your wife talk you into growing that thing out? Sweet pics. I got dibs on 1 of the 25 other computers you have if you get another. See you in a day or two.

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

I don't know which of your awsome face pictures I like the best. Those are just great, just great! I'm glad you're having fun. And I'm sorry I didn't update about Daisy. She's still doing great, and cute!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

I like the first one better. It makes you look like one of those monkeys with the big ole nose. The Proboscis Monkey. It was great to see you!

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

Hey, Welcome back today!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

I'm sure you're glad to be back home and enjoying your cold house and king size bed, but we sure do miss you here!!
My 'puter seems to be working great so far...a little slow on Adobe, but that's always been slow, so it's probably normal.
Thanks for helping me with it!
Love you!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Cool. Creatures from the old Star Trek series. I knew you were a closet Trekkie.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger The Grandparents said...

Z&B, it was so good to see you in Dallas! We really miss the trips to Redding and all our friends and family there. But we seem to be set here for now. Maybe we can meet out at the coast some time. Don't expect any of those really weird photos from us...we look that way anyhow!! Love you. COG

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

You should update now. Maybe with another audio blog post!!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Hey, I updated for you. I want a different picture though. I'll send a picture to you with my password soon If you don't mind.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Okay Zachary, I know it was you. You're the only one that knows my password. The only thing I can't figure out is how you did it while you were at work. Yes, yes very funny, I had a great laugh but you do realize you're going to have to tell me how you pulled it off.

 
At 11:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude is the vacation over yet or just nearly still?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home