Friday, July 28, 2006

The news be true!

Having just recently returned from "Pirate Camp", I thought it was fitting to stick with the vernacular! Yes, we are having a child and he will be called ZJ. (This is for Zach Jr. or the Grand Cherokee for those interested in Jeeps)


Jeep Grand Cherokee ZJ

We are both quite excited and a little bit nervous!


I'm a little scared that Brenda might try something like this while I'm at work!

Seriously though, I am very thankful for all of your prayers. I know that we need them and I ask you to continue to pray that Brenda and ZJ will be healthy and that we will be the parents God wants us to be. Brenda felt just a little better yesterday and today, not perfect, but slightly better! I am very thankful for that and I think she is probably even more thankful!

Family/Pirate camp was fun, I didn't get any pictures because Brenda stayed home and as you may know, I don't do pictures. You may have already read about camp on some of the other blogs, but just so that there is no confusion, I did more than eat Jeremy's food and drink Pepsi.

I bought a new tent right before I left for camp. I decided that since Brenda would not be going I would get a little 2 man tent so it would be easy to set up and take down. Well, long story short, it was small. When I laid down in it at an angle my head rubbed one end while my feet rubbed the other. It's ok though, I figure I will save it and give it to ZJ in a few years when his Mom and I decide to kick him out!

13 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

So your already calling it a boy?? Others in the blog world seem to think it may be a girl. Can't wait to find out!!

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I would definetely be one of those others. Its a girl all the way. In fact, I have even wagered a fair sum of money on the fact. Don't worry though, from what I hear, Brenda doesn't even like to cook. I suggest you change your background to maybe a light green or yellow, you know, to keep it fair.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Oh yes, and I think you should change my link to that of a more infantrous nature. Like maybe a pink pacifier.

 
At 2:21 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Nice change in your blog babe. You aparently have litle faith in me. So I think you should take on bath duty and diaper duty so that I don't screw up.

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

One more vote for boy, I called it two days ago. Sweet Song! Where do you find songs like that... or did you already have it?

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Boy or girl, I simply cannot wait!!! I'm lovin' the background! I don't think I'll be able to keep from looking at baby things for a long time..... I guess until it becomes a todler, and then I will just look at todler things instead! And I probably won't be able to keep from exclaiming things on yours and Brenda's blogs either! It's just so stinkin' exciting man!!!!

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

I'm really digging the new background. The bleu and cheese border make it really oriental. All lame jokes aside, I'm really excited about being an Uncle to little ZJ. Hopefully you will not raise that boy on Pepsi but rather, like a real Walker, Dr. Pepper. When he comes and visit one of his two favorite uncles, you better believe that he'll be drinking Dp, not out of the bottle though. As a father, I hope that you will break that habit.

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger joshnjay said...

I can see the jealousy welling up inside Jayden allready. I guess he has about 6 months and then he will have to share his best friend.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

So, you rebrand your site with new wallpaper. Then, somehow, you recorded ALL 4 PARTS of the quartet song and placed it on your blog. If you are this good with HTML, you'll be GREAT with 4G2D (goo goo gaa gaa da da)

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

Okay, my new button, yeah its really freakin' me out here!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

I love the new buttons! I wouldn't really mind if you felt like getting me a new button that said something about me becoming an aunt though..... :)

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

The new stuff is awesome. I don't really care about you being presumptious that it's going to be a boy. I thinking that that's what's going to happen. Is the picture on the links something that I'm supposed to recognize? Yeah, you should change it to Great-Grandmom, Uncle Stain, Aunt Beene, Auntie eisel.... |:)

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

The title's awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home