Thursday, September 15, 2005

No new house, but...

...I took the camper shell off my truck. This is quite a complicated task when done alone. You would think I would have been able to find some help, but I wanted to do it yesterday and I didn't really feel like asking for help. Anyway, once I got it slid off of the bed and perched rather precariously between the bed and the ground, I was able to skillfully position the shell on my back and safely carry it about ten feet to its resting place. I really like the looks of the truck without the shell, but I will probably put it back on in a few weeks for the winter.
     In other news, our escrow did not close today, so we will not be able to move in tomorrow as we had hoped. We are not exactly sure what happened, but they did explain it to us. I guess we will just have to wait until next week.
     For all of you running OS 10.4 (Tiger), I have created a new widget that I think you will find helpful. Please download it here

    As always, your comments are welcome!!

5 Comments:

At 8:56 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Unfortunately my ISP is a piece...and therefore I do not have Tiger on my compy. Otherwise, I would be happily downloading your widget right now. Maybe Jay will get it for the lappy. Is it some kind of joke or fer real?
I like the buttons you've added for your links...flippin' sweet!
Sucks about the house. I hope y'all get to move in shortly!

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Oh man Bean, it was sort of a joke, but I forgot you didn't have tiger. I was going to make you a widget too!!! Bummer.

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Mr. Widget....The Widgetizer....Very Widgetacious.... OK, I didn't really donwload it yet, so I have no idea what it is. It could be that dangerous Mac virus ZKW that the industry is all scared of. Who knows? Maybe I'll check it out.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

Man, I am out of the loop. I don't know what Tiger or a widget is.

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Hey, those of you using browsers other than firefox or Safari, let me know if my button links look right or if the text is off center. Thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home