Saturday, September 17, 2005

New House Plans

We have a lot of exciting plans for when we get into our new house. (Now they're saying next Wednesday) Some of these plans include; building shelves in the pantry, putting a shower door on our shower, (there's something you can look forward to being able to purchase again Bean and Stain) putting shelves in the garage, and fixing various broken appliances (one washer, one dryer and our lawnmower). Although all of these things should be quite exciting, they don't hold a candle to my most recent idea. The other day while I was surfing the net I came across this picture. This is definitely the way we will go.
(Please move mouse over image)



This way we get a truck, a car and a swimming pool all in one. Also, whenever we go on vacation one of us can swim while the other drives. I can't wait! I am also very surprised how anxious Brenda was to get this plan rolling. Hopefully by the next time most of you see us you will be able to go swimming with us!!!

3 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

I'm liking the swimming pool idea! Pretty cool, I also like your new song. I think it might be the best one so far besides the Ninja Turtles. :) When are you gonna show me how to get music on my blog??!?!?!!

 
At 11:51 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Jack Johnson ROCKS!!

PLEASE tell me you found that picture online...or wait, is that you in the middle?! :) Ga-het-oh! That's funny. I don't care who you are!
(name that line for extra points!)

We were actually just talking about the shower door thing. When we buy, there's no way I'm suffering with the curtain anymore. It's all about the shower doors!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Hey Zachary!
It's me again. Didn't you put a short movie on your blog once? I was hoping to put one of those 60 second videos that we take with the digital camera on my blog, but I couldn't figure out how. When ever you get around to it you should call us on skype and show me how to do that, as well as put music on! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home