Thursday, September 22, 2005

Moving in tomorrow, as of today



     Well, the phone call today around the middle of the day still has us set to move in tomorrow. I guess once again we shall wait and see. They still have to run something by somebody and then we have to do one more walk-through before they can get us the keys. So right now it sounds like we should be moving by about 2:30 or 3 tomorrow. We will just keep praying until then.
     So, I figured out some more stuff regarding html/css buttons today, what do y'all think? I also had a great stroke of luck, I came across one of those deals where if you sign up for a credit card you get something for free. Anyway, I signed up for a card from Amazon.com and got a thirty dollar credit with which I promptly purchased two books. I bought the ones I was looking for that day in Barnes and Noble, but they cost me nothing thanks to this sweet deal.
     I know this doesn't seem like much, but I am very thankful that God provided this for me. I have been worried about spending this money due to us moving and stuff, but I really wanted the books. God provides in even the smallest, most unimportant things!!

3 Comments:

At 8:35 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Hey Zachary,
That's awesome! I really like you new little buttons. :) They look cool. Well I've got to go!

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Your new buttons look awesome! The Who's Next was funny. I can understand your excitement, getting things for free is a blast! :)
Hope your move really happens this time and that everything goes smoothly.
Love you!

 
At 9:18 AM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Z-dude, I must admit that them there buttons are slicker than....well, they provide an attractive 3-D appearance when contrasted against the ebony background. And I do hope your house happens today. And congrats on the books. Hopefully, you won't end up using those cards and paying more in interest than the cost of the books ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home