Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Well, Happy Thanksgiving to all! I have been busy this week, I worked my regular 3 days and then two 8 hour days of OT for a little Christmas money. I got most of my computer stuff from UPS yesterday, one more shipment comes today and then I am expecting my video card and power supply on Monday. I pray that everyone has a great Thanksgiving! I would like to add to Aunt Denise's blog, please pray for the family of Craig Lawless as Thanksgiving will be very tough for them this year especially, but also for many years to come. We wonder why God allows these things to happen, but His ways are not ours and we cannot understand. All we know is that all things work together for good for those that love Him and I know that Craig's family does indeed love the Lord! Thank you Lord for all that you have given us to be thankful for!

1 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Glad to hear that all your computer stuff came in. Now we are one step closer to you figuring out all the computer problems on a pc. Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home