Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Did you check out my song chooser?

Well, in case anyone didn't notice, I removed the last entry from my Christmas list blog. (You know, the one for web hosting for a year.) I removed it because I went ahead and bought it myself. It was actually a good thing that I bought it when I did because the sale ended the day after I bought it! As you can see, I have been using it quite a bit, I have hosted quite a few songs already and you now have your choice of music when viewing my blog. (as long as you like one of my six songs) I have also used my new account to host much of the other content on my blog, this should allow you to load my page faster than you were previously able to. Filelodge, my prior file host, while free and useful, often caused slow loading files or broken links. Hopefully viewing my blog will now be a better experience for many of you. Also, if you are in need of file hosting for your blog, (this will be limited to avid readers of my blog) I may be able to help out.
     With the purchase of my web hosting service comes my own internet location for a website. So, if you are interested, this is my very quickly created home page which I intend to update in the future, but feel free to look at it now.
maczach.com
You can laugh at my clever domain name if you wish, but it was something that I could easily remember and that no one else had taken.
     Well, to get off of the computer talk I will move on to... some more computer talk. Yes, I thought I had something different to tell y'all about and then I remembered that it was related to computers as well. Maybe I'm a little obsessed! I sold a bunch of computer stuff on eBay this week. If you remember, a long time ago I posted about all of the parts that I had bought to build a PC. Well, the computer worked great, but now that the new Macs can run Windows natively, I have no real need for the PC anymore. I intend to buy the new MacPro.

With this computer I will be able to do all that I need to do on Windows as well as all of the fun stuff that I do on OS X. I am very excited about this and with the sale of much of my PC stuff I am getting even closer to having enough money to buy it!
     Well, I guess I have probably rambled on about computer stuff for too long now and maybe no one is even reading this part of the post, but if you are, thanks and if you would like to hear even more, go ahead and call me. I will be able to talk to you about it for a long time! Justin Myers knows this first hand as I often call him and talk to him about it until I realize that he is asleep on the other end!

11 Comments:

At 2:36 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Thanks for the template change and the new post. The old one was kind of getting to me. After you buy the MacPro, buy a Wii and one for me too! :)

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Hey, I thought that you were going to take that disgusting fat picture of me off your site. Now everyone can see my large belly. Sorry Everyone about that!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Yo Man! Sure glad you decided to post something new. It's like I've been stuck in Groundhog's Day or something. So you should call sometime. I've called you tons. What kind of a brother are you? Anyway, I went for a ride to the store today on my bike. It was fun, as always. We should ride sometime. Maybe on a moped, the both of us at the same time. Oh the hilarity that would ensue.

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Thank you for finally posting a picture of pregnant Marla!! It makes me wish I was there, though, cuz it's so obvious now and that means Emily will be here SOON!!!!!
My mac has that duo-core thingy, I think. But I haven't come up with any need for it. The best part to me is PhotoBooth! :)

 
At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I turned on your song titled Josh n Jay and they both came running in from the other room dancing and head banging. Maybe you and Justin could hed up to Colorado on the moped like a ski trip or something. I saw somwhere once that that was where you should go in December on Mopeds.

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

I want another movie thing so we can watch you talk some more. :) Yeah, I don't have a lot to say about the computers. I like the maczach name! And the picture of Brenda. I can't wait for Emily!!!!

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Just for the record, the O Holy Night is one of the stinkin' best versions I've ever heard.

 
At 7:41 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Oh my Aunt Jemima! After reading Caleb's comment I went and listened to O Holy Night....they should have named it O Blasphemous Night. Ouch. Although, it's pretty stinkin hilarious! Who is that singing?

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Zach,

I didn't realize I could comment here w/o a blogger account, but alas, I have figured out how. Looks like you've been blogging for a while now. I will check back often to see what's going on. Like I said in my email, I think we've talked about most everything you've blogged about here over lunch so I'm not sure if you'll spill it to me in person first or if I'll find it here first.

Those burritos looked authentic. Good job!

Does this support trackbacks or is that something you have turned off?

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I don't know what trackbacks are.

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Yeah, I checked it out and noticed that there was no song for me. You of all people should have a song in your library that I can listen to. Oh well. Check out this link and try not to be too disapointed you're not having a boy to share it all with :)
http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1547483&vid=123641

 

Post a Comment

<< Home