Sunday, November 27, 2005

Too much work, too little play, makes a man feel like he's melting away!


I am working two more days of overtime this week and then hopefully one day for Brenda's grandparents. I think that will make our Christmas funds come back to where we want them to be. Next week we are going to Disneyland so I am going to be exhausted with like 52 hours of work followed by a trip. Anyway, I am hoping to take the week after that off (other than my regular scheduled hours) and then I think I will feel more rested and less like I've been beat up everyday for a week! I'm not complaining, just looking forward to a week off!!!

We had a nice Thanksgiving. We ate at Neil and Alicia's house (for those who don't know, that is Brenda's sister and brother in law). It was nice and we had a good time. The next day we went to the muddy snow to get our tree. There was only a few inches of snow so we didn't find anywhere that we could get our trucks stuck, but we had fun anyway! As you can see from Brenda's blog Neil's truck is certainly more built than Jame's and mine, but except for the the tires, I do have all of the parts to build mine. Someday maybe!!! Here is a pic of a truck that is pretty much set up like I plan for mine to be.

I think he's running Detroit Lockers and I plan to run ARB air lockers. I also still need to find a 4 runner so that I can build it and then take people with me. Who knows when I will get around to that though??

8 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

I must say Zachary, that's a pretty cool picture, but I like the one with the camel (or maybe llama) better!! :)

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Jame's?

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! Though I do kinda wish you could've come to TX. Also, it's to hear you'll have enough money to buy me a Christmas present! :)
I figured out how to do the sidebar like I wanted it. Thanks for the tips! I'm working on color choices now.

 
At 5:43 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Sweet Camel! I've always wanted a camel to throw in my Truck. Now I have a truck so all I need is a camel. Where'd you get yours?

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

I'd walk a mile for a camel. I plan to run gym lockers on my 4x4.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I am well aware of my nerdiness, however I ended up beating bowser and so now I am feeling pretty darn neat.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger joshnjay said...

WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!!!! Sorry I am a little late Zach but if you are still sleeping then wake up it is almost December. So you got like two months extra sleep. sorry I guess I am not a very good alarm clock. I failed you sunday too. Oh wait it was Brenda that hit the snooze:-) Any way I like the song.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Is your mamma a Camel?
I asked my friend Zachary.
Not she is not.
He said as-a-matter of factedly.
Nice four pictures on your header.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I Like your new blog. It is kind of hard to read though. I'm at school right now so I can't hear your new song yet. I will have to post soon because it's been like two weeks. Did you have fun in the snow, Not the lassen snow but the Redding snow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home