Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Here in Texas!!!!

Well, as you probably all know from Brenda's blog, we are having a great time in Texas! We went to the coast, tubed down the Guadalupe river, went out to eat and hung out! That was all in the first five days! We are going to six flags tomorrow!!! I can't wait!

Yesterday, Justin and I built some shelving in his garage. We made one of the shelves into a combination workbench/shelving unit. We put some plugs and lights in his garage and then cleaned it all up. It went very well! Today we are planning to put in a shower door. All in all, we have accomplished a lot so far and we are having a wonderful time.


This is definitely not what Justin's garage looks like, but this is a very nice setup!


This isn't actually a picture of their shower door either!

Well, I will try to post some real pictures before too long! For now, I'm gonna keep on having fun here!

4 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

This isn't actually a comment from Kayla.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

That is so amazing. It's not what my garage or shower door look like, either. Who would have thought you could find pictures like that.

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its a good thing that is not Justins garage cuz then you would have your hands full getting mine to look like that when you get back here.

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Yeah that looks nothing like my garage.... wait I don't remember you helping me build shelves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home