Monday, May 22, 2006

I thought you would all enjoy this!

Well, I recieved my new drivers license in the mail this past week. I felt confident when they took my picture that I was smiling and looking as happy as I could, but once again, I end up looking like I am stoned and bored out of my mind. How do they do that????? Anyway, here is a picture of me in my new license. I also decided to show you my old license for a comparison. I look pretty stupid in it too. I got that license picture taken when I was sixteen. I've aged a little, don't you think?





As you can see, I underlined the only real change in the license. I now have a class C and M1 so I can drive any passenger vehicle and any two wheeled cycle (including scooters, mopeds, etc.). Quite exciting don't you think? I was not allowed to drive at night or on the freeway until I got my license, so on Saturday I took my first ride on the freeway. It was a little wierd since my bike tops out at 73 mph and most everyone drives between 75 and 80, but it wasn't too bad because I found a slow driving mini-van to follow. I still want to get a little bigger bike that I might be able to drive to work, but I don't know when I will be able to do that.

Yesterday, I went to Kevin and Heather's for lunch and I took the kids riding around their neighborhood, I also gave Brenda and Heather rides. Anyway, Brenda took some pictures, but she will probably post them soon. Let me know if she doesn't post one of her wearing the cool helmet, and I will get one on my blog!!!

9 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

I think that picture will be deleted sorry everyone

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Wow! You do look different. You look like Ben with a wig on in that first picture! You should ask Aaron to show you his DL picture when you come in June -- it's from when he's 18. He has had many people be skeptical that it's even him!

 
At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stoner nice pictures. I can't believe they let you drive your bike in the test looking like you were high.

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Wow! California is so efficient. They can combine driver's licenses and mug shots in a single session. I can certainly see what Brenda saw in you.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

You should definetely grow your hair out like that again. I've heard the bowl-cut is coming back in. Thats not to say you don't look incredibly, um alert in your new picture.

 
At 5:13 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Dude, if you're gonna keep smokin' the reefer you need to learn how to cover it up a little better. If you ever do get pulled over, the cop's gonna want to drug test...*after* he sees your license.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

That really stinks that they used that picture! When Mom and Dad got their Nevada licenses the lady was really nice and took a few for Mom until they had one she liked. I have yet to find out how all that stuff works, and I'm sure Caleb would gladly wait a while before he has to! I think I like the old picture better. :)

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

It's a good thing you blanked out that info. I was thinking about stealing your identity. Who'd want it though? See you relatively soon!

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I'm not sure which picture is funnier. Don't stoners usally have long hair? You'll have to take me for a ride sometime

 

Post a Comment

<< Home