Thursday, June 15, 2006

The new iMac!

Well, as you probably saw on Katie's blog, we went to the Apple store today! We checked out all of the newest Intel based Macs, but probably had the most fun with the built in iSight cameras. Here are a few pics that I took on the new MacBook Pro.


My new look.


This one is for y'all Uncle Rick and Aunt Denise. Y'all always love retards!

And just so that everyone knows these cameras really do work, a normal one of me and my sister!


Well, tomorrow we're off to Dallas for a week. We have a little harder time with our internet access there, so we may or may not get chances to update. We'll have to wait and see. By the way, don't forget to check out my previous most recent blog. It is still fairly new!

6 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so HOT!!!! I mean after all you are in Texas it probably is over 100 degrees right.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Kayla said...

Where is the normal picture you promised? (I know, I know)

 
At 1:57 PM, Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Can't wait to see you! I know Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to Brenda and your new look!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Those things are awesome to play with, they have them at the Exploratorium.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Caleb said...

I like the Mac store. I'm so glad that we got to see y'all.

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

It was so much fun seeing you, thanks for taking us to the Mac store too, so we could take funny pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home