Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Wow, talk about a long time!

Man, it has been forever since I posted! I though it had only been a week, but it's been two! Sorry all! Anyway, I have been pretty busy! I bought plane tickets to go to Texas this last week. We are leaving here on June 8th and flying into San Antonio where we will visit Katie and Justin for about a week. We are then going to drive up to Dallas to see as many other family members as we can during that week! We will be flying back out of San Antonio on June 24th and then we have to get back to our regular lives! Too Bad! I am very excited about our trip though! Oh, and for anyone who lives around here, we will be flying out of Sac at about 2 pm on Thursday the 8th and back into Sac at 10:45 in the morning on Saturday the 24th. We are looking for possible rides to and from the airport on those days, if you're interested, give us a call!

In motorcycle news, I got my motorcycle license last week! I haven't actually got the physical license yet, but I passed my driving test and the license is supposed to arrive shortly! Now I can legally drive at night and on the freeway! Unfortunately, I still have not fixed my magneto so my lights do not work well enough to ride at night! I hope to get that fixed fairly soon, but who knows when I will actually get around to it.

My new job is still interesting, and while I am getting better at it, I still have a lot to learn. I am excited, because my new boss shared with me last week that he wants to train me to do his job. This is nice not only for those times that he is gone and I actually have to do his job, but because once I know how to do his job, I will be ready for the next level of management! Pretty cool eh?? Well, I guess that is about all that I can come up with right now, hopefully this time I will get around to posting a little sooner than last time! Y'all have a great week!!!

8 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

My mom said that she might could take you guys. However I think I may have to work out a deal with you. Ask Brenda if she is up for anymore sweet concerts. We could help eachother out.

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Well ok. I guess I can take you to the airport. What!
Hey but seriously, sweet deal about the boss thing. That's pretty cool. Hopefully now you'll just sail on through to middle management.

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Sorry I can't take you, but I can volunteer J to pick you up at the SA airport. Generous of me, don't you think?
We can't wait to see you!

 
At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet they would not charge you very much to leave your bike at the airport. So Yo and brenda can just wear backpacks and stuff them full and then borrow my helmet and ride down there double.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

I will drive you. Oh wait, I don't like to drive. We're not going to see you very much in Texas. You need to come down to Pahrump 'cause we're the coolest. Congrats on the licence.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Isn't Magneto the bad guy in X-Men? He doesn't like your motorcycle?

I can try and pick you up, but that is one long drive from here to do that. Maybe you'd better have an alternate in mind.

Cool. Boss stuff can mean boss pay. Good luck.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

That's nice about your licensce! I hope you have a fun time on your trip. I wish we could see you more though!

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Way to go on the license. Now you have to sup up your bike to make it fast enough for the freeway. Oh well, it's nice to know what you could possibly do with your new license, hey It's still faster than my bike. You need to play softball monday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home