Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Can I get a "Here, Here"?

Well, I think that it is about time Keith and Kim got a blog, and Don and Sara aswell for that matter. I have provided a special link (a waterfall) for my father and mother and it will remain there as a link to make your own blog until they decide to create a blog which I can link to. I know that the family pastor and the now Great Grandparents can handle this. The Binghams got one, y'all don't want them to be cooler than you, do you? Oh, for your link Grand-dad, I was going to use a large screen HDTV but it wouldn't fit on my screen so I'm still working on that. Anyway, I think the rest of the family will agree that y'all should both get blogs!! If you're worried you won't update enough, all we ask is that you update slightly more often than Kyle (hint, hint). We love y'all and just want you to be cool like us!!!

By the way, from what I hear, Grand-dad's tv puts this thing to shame.



Size and picture!! Don't forget to make your blogs!!!

6 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Why are you referring to your parents by their first name? Anyway, I thought my sunshine link was cool but apparently I havn't seen anything yet.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

I agree that mom and dad and grandmom and granddad should get blogs!! Apparently they think they're too cool for school...

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger Jay said...

Yeah, GET BLOGS!

i mean please.

 
At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet picture of half dome. Have you ever hiked it? It is quite the day trip, but well worth the view.

 
At 4:52 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Here here!! I completely agree. And I like your snowy picture. How is the weather there now?

 
At 3:12 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I like your song.How do I look, I've put on a few pounds but do you still think I'm attractive.

ps: my password is going to change very soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home