Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Another post from little ol' me!

So, how is everyone, is anyone still reading this? Apparently I haven't posted in a while, because I've been catching a lot of slack for it! Anyway, here I am again.

I have this whole week off and I think I will enjoy it. All side jobs are off until after Christmas and there is still no overtime available at Wal Mart. I plan to use this week to do a little more cleaning in the garage and learn some more about my new computer. I want to see if I can install a second operating system on my other internal hard drive and then choose which system to boot from. I also want to still be able to transfer files between those two systems without a big hassle. Hopefully I will be able to figure that out this week! (Just a side note, I am currently still a Mac fan!)

I am enjoying playing on the computer and I think that when I get into some classes I will have a good time with them.

Now, for all to enjoy, the Christmas Quiz.


Hot Chocolate or Egg Nog?
Hot Chocolate.

Does Santa wrap the presents or just set them under the tree?
Who's Santa? I did see a fat guy stealing some of our cookies one time, maybe I shouldn't have hit him with the pool cue.

Colored or white lights on the tree/house?
Blue Lights, I love them!

When do you decorate?
I worked while Brenda decorated the tree on the Saturday after Thanksgiving.

What is your favorite holiday dish?
It certainly isn't green bean casserole, I guess I'll have to go with Shrimp Creole, but I'm not sure if I've ever had that at Christmas.

Favorite Holiday memory as a child?
Reading that incredibly long Christmas story that is now much shorter. I absolutely love spending time with family!!!
Every year when we go to get our tree I think about the Christmas in Canada when we took our minivan to get a tree and then lost our keys in the snow, we hadn't locked the van, but we couldn't start it so Mom, Katie and I waited in the van huddled together under a blanket while Dad went to get the other keys. I don't know why, but I have always remembered that!

Do you open gifts on Christmas Eve?
Christmas eve, one gift, all others Christmas morning.

What kind of cookies do you set out for Santa on Christmas Eve?
I told you, I didn't set them out, he snuck in and was rummaging through the pantry.

Snow! Love it or hate it?
I love the snow!

Can you ice skate?
Yeah, but I haven't been in a while.

What is the most important thing about the holidays for you?
Jesus' birth and spending time with those you love!!

What’s your favorite holiday dessert?
I'm not a real big dessert fan, but after two heaping helpings of Shrimp Creole I like to wash it down with a slightly smaller helping of Creole!

What type of tree?
Either one as long as the other folks in the household like it!

Which do you prefer, giving or receiving?
I really enjoy both!

What is your favorite Christmas Carol?
Wow, I don't know, I love too many of them!

Candy Canes, YUCK or YUM?
Yuck on all counts, I don't even like the flavored ones, but somehow I still seem to eat on every year.

What is your favorite New Years tradition?
I love eatin' them tasty oysters!!!


I love you Dad!!!

5 Comments:

At 9:30 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

About time you updated, dude! That's too bad you and dad won't be able to eat them oysters this year...maybe you can find someone else who likes them...or doesn't...either way.
I love the blue lights, too. They're my favorite!
I have only a vague memory of the lost keys incident. I never would've thought of it unless you brought it up, though.
Good luck with your computer stuff. I thought of you when I learned my Word Of The Day yesterday: DIGERATI.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Thanks for updating Zachary!! You're the man. :)

(by the way, Justin's stupid quiz is retarded)

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

I'll have to agree with Lauri about Justin's quiz.

 
At 7:35 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Hey man, I hate oysters! Just thought I'd let you know. But I really want to go skiing!!!!!! I think I may die if I don't go. Why cant texas have a sweet big mountain that I can go ski. Since I'm dreaming, it should be located right in my backyard. Alright, well enjoy your time off.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Glad you found the time to post again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home