Friday, December 02, 2005

Failed Post

Well, since my last post (directed at my MOM and DAD and GRAND-MOM and GRAND-DAD) seems to have failed, I decided to go ahead and post again.



As you can see, I have been pretty busy since my last post. The days of overtime that I was hoping to work became unavailable so I was able to work on my computer. I am writing this post from my new PC! While still a Mac fan, I have finally got most of the kinks worked out of this system. The biggest struggle I am running into right now is with my multiple card reader. For some reason when I insert a card I get an error which says no card has been inserted, this error repeats from two to five times as I push cancel over and over. After that my pictures import like normal. If any of you faithful PC users have a solution for this, please, let me know. Thanks! (PS- I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling my drivers and I have looked on-line for other available drivers, all to no avail!!!)

9 Comments:

At 9:53 AM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Yes, I'm sitting in a lawn chair in front of my computer. We don't have any other chairs right now.

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Very nice, the Psea is working. I just ordered internet for our new house, so hopefully next week we will be surfing super fast on our fiber optic wires. Apparently it is a big deal that the SBC guys was telling me about. It's a wave of the future....I can remember before we moved to CA that they were putting fiber optic all over the place. Poor guy. Anyway, thanks for the help on the blinds. They look very nice in our room. Now I just have a full day of blind installation this weekend. It should be good. Ok later.

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I don't know anything about computers, so my advice is this: hit it really hard over and over. Let me know if it works for you. :)

 
At 4:49 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I like your new buttons and I'm thinking that maybe you should replace my sun with like a snowflake or something of that nature. Sorry about your pc problems, but all I know is that if you're having them then when we have them you can fix them.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

At least I can see you on your blog. I forgot what you looked like because you have been on the computer for so long. That is such a nice chair.

 
At 5:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you think it is a coincidence that it is two Mac users who refuse to get a blog? I am pretty sure that if a computer doesn't automatically do it for you the Mac users are completely lost. (Oh Yeah, I said it!! Bring it on, you Apple cores!)
Zachary, maybe you can assemble a new pc for your dad...in a modified case that looks like an old manual typewriter.
(I love the picture of half-dome, by the way. I am stealing it for my desktop.)

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Dude, don't worry. Lawn chairs are *all* we have in our house! :)
I love the picture. Looks like you have been veerrry busy.
It was nice talking to you yesterday!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Hmmm. PC problems, huh? Have you tried anything else besides your card reader plugged into that PC card? Maybe you spilt some of your wife's hot chocolate on your PC. Ha, ha.

Your photo looks like I do while surfing job sites. No, I might look just a little bit happier.

 
At 9:39 AM, Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I don't have a clue about card readers--but wanted to ask you an technology question: How do you post music on your blog at it's opening?? if you want to and have time to address this dire need, my email is ac_morris@comcast.net

 

Post a Comment

<< Home