Saturday, December 10, 2005

Disneyland fun and Christmas

Well, I haven't posted in a while, but I went to Disneyland. I was quite sick on the first day we were there, but I improved a little each day for the remainder of the trip. I had a good time. Having never been there before, I wasn't quite sure what to expect, but Brenda assured me that it truly was the "Happiest Place on Earth"! While I am not sure about that, I know that it was pretty cool and I will probably be willing to go back some day (when there are less people there). I will spare you all of the details and just say that it is a well made park and the intense dedication the builders obviously put into creating a "Disney" atmosphere has certainly paid off! Any of you who haven't been there would enjoy it if you went!

Now, for the Christmas part of my post. I have told many of you about my endeavor to create and E-Christmas list and email to all. I realized this morning that it would be much easier to just make one and place a link to it here. I would also be more than happy to email the link to anyone interested*. So, withour furthur ado, here is the link.


(Click on the picture) As I state at the bottom of my E-List, I may add some more items later, but this is what I came up with this morning!


*Please Note: This is not an attempt to get everyone who reads this blog to buy me presents, it is simply an answer to anyone who asked me what I want for Christmas.

11 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

I'm impressed. Even though I may not have any idea what many of the things that are on your list are, it was very nicely laid out. :)

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Glad you had fun. It is almost the happiest place on earth.

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I can make smiley faces too! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :).

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Your christmas list was kind of hard to read, but thats okay since I probably won't be getting you anything anyway. Glad to hear you had fun at Disneyland (where's that picture of you with captain hook?).

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

I tried two time to comment on your blog and accidentally clicked on your Christmas pictures both times after I was finished. I liked your list and I'll talk to ya later.

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Dude, your cousin is Paul Walker, Sweet!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

It certainly was *not* the happiest place last Feb when Aunt Kathie broke her elbow. It will never be the same.

Having said that.....we *did* go back a couple of months ago. She didn't slip and we were happy.

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Thanks for the awesome song, the title of this version is Headline News. I think i'll put both versions on my blog so people can compare the two.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Okay, it's deeefffeeennneeeennntttleee (how'd ya like that spelling?) time for a new post. :) I love to make smiley faces.:)

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Your wife has a new post, What's the deal slacker. I can't beleive you don't like egg nog, I bet you could ask Cord to make you a nice strong batch.

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I'm expecting a christmas survey from you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home