Wednesday, March 08, 2006

A bike update

Well, I got all of the problems with the bike figured out. I now know that I just need a new battery to get my blinkers working properly. I also need an air filter element and then I can go for a ride (more than just up and down Steve's street). I am planning to buy these things today, pretty much as soon as the stores open. For those of you wondering what I am doing up before stores are open, I got up at about 3:30 this morning. I have a cold and so I couldn't breathe very well and it was keeping me from sleeping. I got up at 3:30, took some medicine and then played on the computer for a while to wait for the medicine to kick in. I went back to bed at about 4:15 only to lie awake (wide awake) in bed until I decided to get up at about 5:15. Anyway, it is 7:20 am and I have already cleaned up most of the garage and gone to Wal-Mart to buy some tie downs and Vitamin-C.



How many of you know that there is a singer named Vitamin-C? Yeah, I just found out too. I was looking for this picture on Google and kept getting pics of this singer chick.



Ok, enough about vitamins and being sick.
I got my second monitor hooked up yesterday, I think it is pretty cool!



Sorry about the poor quality of that picture, but I am not a good photographer. I also received my new DVD drive in the mail yesterday. It installed very easily, required no additional drivers and as far as I can tell so far (I burned one DVD that doesn't seem to skip or freeze) it has solved the problem that I had with my old burner. All in all, I am very happy with all of my recent purchases and I hope today will come with good fortune as I look for the correct battery and air filter.

9 Comments:

At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get that bike running soon so we can go cruising and form our gang. The dual monitor thing is a lot better in person than it is on your blog.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Jay said...

dude sweet deal. Yeah waking up early is AWESOME! I got recalled this morning so I had to be in to work by 530. Good stuff.
So have you found me a cheap bike yet?

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I see no mention of the fact that your sister and brother and mom are coming. Could it be true after all?

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I actually knew about vitamin c. Get well so you can go out and ride in the rain.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Nice vitamins and monitor. They are very cool.

 
At 6:08 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

I also knew about Vitamin C. Apparently Spot and I are the only cool ones...or maybe the only uncool ones. I must admit, I'm a little jealous of the dual monitors.
Hope you feel better soon! :)

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Dueling monitors. Kewl. A singer named Vitamin C. That makes me sick. Not being able to sleep. Priceless.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

I hate nights like that. At least you decided to be productive. I usually just lay in bed dozing and having really weird dreams until I finally get up too exhausted to accomplish anything!

 
At 5:00 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Those monitors are cool. It really weirds me out for the mouse to just go from one screen to the other though. Get better soon!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home