Thursday, December 22, 2005

Cute Little Turtles

First order of business.



Well, I finally did it, I ordered some turtles over the net! I bet you didn't even know it could be done! My friend's wife saw my turtles and started to really want some for herself. He contacted me and asked where I got mine, so I told him about getting them from the pet store in Nevada. Unfortunately for him I was not going there again anytime soon, but I told him about this site on the internet where I found out I could order turtles. We decided to go ahead and order them and, long story short, three baby turtles arrived safely via UPS yesterday (two for them, one for us).




As you can see, these are some tiny little turtles. That one picture is one of the little guys next to a quarter and a penny, the other one he's next to a quarter. Hopefully these will help you to get an idea of how small they are. I also put the picture of the container that they shipped in. I found it interesting that they packed them in packing peanuts inside that little container. The last picture is a little blurry, but it shows one new turtle next to my two larger turtles. The large ones seemed very intrigued by these new additions to their tank.

Just so that you don't have to go scrolling down to find my Christmas list link, I have now (temporarily) added it to my links section.

I almost forgot, if you don't know why I put that first picture up there, then go to Justin Myers' Blog and take the quiz yourself!

10 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

I didn't like my stupid score. I believe that it cheats. Very cool turtles. I like them alot. You're welcome to come down here and get turtles any time that you'd like. There's always a place for you.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

What did you get on that stupid quiz? I think it's retarded. I like your turtles though. They're super cool! That's really weird that they put them in packing peanuts though!!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Cute little turtles. I am more of a dog person myself, as I'm sure you recall from your days with the labradors! Merry Christmas!

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Nice turtles! I can't believe Jeremy, 29 on his second try. I agree with you,he is a loser. I'm off to take Justin's quiz.

 
At 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 29 is the real deal boys. And as for the stupid quiz, if we all looked up the answers online while we took it then we would score as high as Zachary but we don't have that much time. I took it twice and the first time I got a 30 and a "fairly smart" the second time I got a 15 and a "pretty smart" I think I am smart enough to not take it very seriously.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

31!!!!!!!!!!!!, that's the real deal.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Your turtles are super cute, we are definitely going to get some, but probably not for a few more months (unfortunately). I really need to find a job so we can spend more money. :)

 
At 10:42 AM, Blogger Aaron, Kara, Walker, Sophie June, and Ford said...

Love the music--Harry Connick Jr. is always a good choice...Sorry about the music on mine. I'm working on it right now; if you go to our other blog that Kara primarily posts to, you'll hear the first song I posted with your insturctions--but filelodge has put a temporary size limit on uploads so I can't post any more music yet...

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

What are you going to name this one? All the finding Nemo names are taken.

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Why am I always the last one to comment? Anyway, my sunshine link doesn't work, should I be worried?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home