Monday, December 26, 2005

A Wonderful Christmas, as Always!!

Christmas is always such a wonderful day! I absolutely love it! We went out to breakfast first thing Christmas morning (8:30am). We went with Jemremy and Kristi and the boys (see Two Boys Blog). It was a lot of fun, we exchanged gifts at Black Bear Diner and had a huge breakfast. After that we went to church and enjoyed a fun Christmas message from Pastor Thomas. Then we went over to the Klocke's and ate again! After lunch we opened presents. That was obviously quite enjoyable. For the rest of the afternoon we just hung out eating and playing games. When we left there at about 8:30pm, we went over to Kevin and Heather's and watched the kids open a few more gifts. We then watched Fantastic Four followed by Hot Shots. Both were good movies in my opinion, but I think I enjoyed Hot Shots more. We finally left there at 12:30 and then we went home. I decided to watch one more movie. Katie Ellyn and Justin got me Super Troopers so I watched it and went to bed about 3:00am this morning. So there you have it, I was able to make my Christmas day last 18.5 hours! It was Great! I hope all of you had wonderful Christmas Days as well! Well, I am off to work! Merry Boxing Day!

12 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Black Bear Diner serves a mean breakfast. I always get the meatlovers omlet. Glad you had a good christmas. What is hot shots? Super Troopers is always a good christmas movie.

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

By the way, I have a funny song to put on my blog today.

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

I think I would be a very cranky bean if I were forced to stay awake for 18.5 hours, but I'm glad you had such a great time! :) I hope soon we will be able to spend Christmas together again.
Love you!

 
At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If this rain ever goes away then we can go use the gifts we got each other.

 
At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That has to be the wierdest spelling of my name ever. Congrats!!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Filelodge is temporarily setting a 2mb limit so I will put it on asap.

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I didn't watch any movies on christmas, but I did play some games. Sorry for the false alarm on that button.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

That e-mail you sent me wasn't working. I downloaded the attachment and opened it using word and it said i needed to download a converter. so I did that and it shows up as a bunch of symbols and square blocks. Any ideas? Let me know when you get off work and get on the computer about 10:15 tonight. Let me know if my estimate is right.

 
At 12:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!! Now go to bed.

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I don't have school today so you can come whenever is convenient.

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Hi! I can't believe how far behind I am in all the world of blogging. I feel so...... disconnected. Well, happy new year!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Hey, just because you are an old man doesn't mean that you don't ever have to update!!! :)
Happy Birthday, bra'! I hope you have a great quarter-of-a-century-old birthday. I love you and wish we could be there to celebrate with you.
I'll call you in a little while, I'm waiting in case you sleep in. It's only 8:00 there! :)
I miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home