Sunday, January 15, 2006

"Hey Look, Zachary finally posted!!!"

Hey everyone, I worked my different schedule at work this last week. It was very different and really threw off my routine. Anyway, I think it is going pretty well, I have learned a lot and there is still much to learn. The good thing is that I am not bored! The only bad thing about it is that I have to go to bed at about 7:30pm if I don't want to be too tired the next day.
In other news, the church purchased a video system this week and I was able to go out and do some of the required electrical work for them. I still have some more to do, but we will have power to the projector and the screen by mid afternoon today! Next week, when the computer comes, I will have to run some more wires and stuff. It looks like a really nice system and I am anxious to have it working!
As most of you already know from Brenda's blog, our little turtle died. That was very sad, but I was even more sad last week when my largest turtle, Squirt, got sick. We did what we could for him, and, I am happy to report, that he has made a full recovery and is doing very well again! Hooray!! Well, I guess I am off to church!

Added 1.15.06

I love the song that I put on here. For any who don't know it, it is called "There She Stands". It's by Michael W. Smith, it's kinda long, but worth the listen in my opinion!!!

10 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Caleb said...

Yeah! I'm so happy that Squirt got better. These turtles dying isn't fun. I'm glad that you posted again.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Ditto. I was pretty much going to say exactly what Caleb said, so there you go. I hate it when turtles die. It's pretty stinkin' bummerific. I hope your work continues to work out well. Good luck!

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I unlike you am not so anxious about this new projector but I think I have already stated my feelings about that. can you say laser pointer?

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

So how do you know when a turtle is sick? Does he get a fever?

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

A sick turtle lays around more than usual, keeps his eyes closed most of the time, and ours actually appeared to be weezing when he breathed. He also had bubbles around his nose when he was under the water.

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Well then I sure hope our turtle isn't sick. What did you do for him?

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Oh, that may not mean a turtle is sick. After all, there are bubbles around my nose when I am under water.

Don't be working on that electricity stuff while standing in your turtle bowl, OK?

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Glad your turtle's OK. Good song, not exactly my style preference but overall a good message. Very patriotic.

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Is it me or are these word verifications getting longer? Anyway I was wondering if you found my song yet because i'm thinking seriously about changing it in the near future.

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

Were you cussing at me?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home