Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sorry for the lengthy delay

I have been doing other things on the computer rather than updating my blog! For instance, yesterday I got a new router (yes, another one). I played with that for quite a while! It is very similar to my old router, but it came with a usb wireless antenna so that I can connect any usb enabled computer to a wireless network! Here is a picture of the new product!

Needless to say, this was a very exciting day. I also got a free game of golf, a much needed new wallet, a divot repair tool, some little Lego cars and some money. Oh, and I almost forgot a nice new Quicksilver shirt and some jeans! For any of you wondering why I got so much stuff on one day, yesterday was my birthday! I am now 25! The kids at AWANA last night were guessing my age was 35 or 38. Apparently I look much older than I was aware! Thanks to all for the great Birthday presents! I will try to post sooner this next time!

Oh, if I don't post, please, don't get mad at me. I am changing schedules at work for the next two to four weeks. Instead of working Saturday through Monday, 3:30pm to 2:00am, I will be working Tuesday through Friday, 5:00am to 3:30pm. I think I may die from having to get up so early! I am going to that shift to learn how to do another job so that I can be of more use on my current shift. Please pray that I will be able to handle this wierd schedule and still function normally!

11 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome for the new router. And the clothes too. I know how much you like new clothes. But, hey you needed them.

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger Katie80 said...

38?! That's freakin' hilarious!!! :)
I can't believe you'll be working that shift.. How strange. Haven't you worked weekends for like 5 years or something? I guess this means I won't be hearing from you every other day. I'll try not to get too bored since I am jobless. I hope that your body doesn't have too much trouble getting used to it. Probably it'll start to feel normal about the time it ends. :)
You're welcome for the wallet and divot dealy. I think it's funny that you forgot about asking me for a wallet. Oh well, you are old.
Oops, Marla if you are reading this, I didn't mean it!!! :)
Okay, this post is long so I know half of your readers have given up by now. I'll guess I'll go!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger Caleb said...

Wierd? That's weird. Happy Birthday. You're not 35? That's even wierder.

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Good luck on the new shift. Now you can feel my pain... no not really. Hopefully you get used to it quick and then shift back easily. Talk to you later.

 
At 12:51 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Waaaaaaaiiiit, you mean you AREN'T 38? What happened? Well, it's time for me to eat. Happy birthday. Cool, um, router?

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will Call You and wake you up so you can go to work. Since I will allready have been at work for an hour or so. At least we will get to go snowboarding.

 
At 5:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I just assume that everyone snowboards, My bad. You can ski and I will board, or if we want a good laugh we could trade for a couple runs.

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I would just like to say that I did not give up on Katie's comment for I am full of determinaton. Glad you had a good birthday.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

Happy Birthday! I haven't posted in like a month. Have fun going to the heavenly warehouse tomorrow.

 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Happy belated birthday. See, I used think you were 24, but then you got rid of all your hair, and I didn't see you for a while. Maybe you *are* 25 or 38. Here. Let's make it a math problem. One time, your dad was 23 and you were 1. So, he was 23X older than you. Later, he was 44 and you were 22. So, he was only 2X older. Maybe now, you're fixing to pass him.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

Just so specify, I'm not getting mad at you, but it has been a week since your post. Don't take it the wrong way, but we'd love to hear how work is going. :) Miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home