Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A quick response to keep all of y'all interested!

Then I'm going to bed!

4 Jobs

Paperboy in Worthing, SD
Meatcarver/ busboy in Sioux Falls, SD
Intern Youth Minister in Dallas, TX
Yard Worker/ handyman in Anderson, CA

6 Movies I could watch over and over

Zoolander
Office Space
Emperor's New Groove
Doc Hollywood
Undercover Brother
Good Will Hunting

4 Places I've lived

Carrolton, TX- born
Seba Beach, Alberta 6 yrs of childhood
Dallas, TX- 9 months with my Aunt Denise and Uncle Rick and Cousin Ben, while I did my intern job
Redding, CA- all of my married life

4 Shows I love to watch

Seinfeld
Friends
CSI New York
King of Queens

4 places I've been on Vacation

England (best eating I've ever had on a vacation, Bean took me shopping at the commisary and let me get whatever I wanted, including Spam!)

Dallas- to see family

Aspen, CO- Honeymoon

Disneyland- My wife loves me more now!

4 Favorite Foods

Shrimp Creole
Bacon Fried Rice
Pizza Hut pizza
Marinated Tri Tip (Clay Davis Style)

4 Places I'd rather be right now

Skiing (anywhere)
In Bed (anywhere, but preferably the next room over)
Eating Shrimp Creole (in Pahrump with my dad, mom and siblings) I guess B and J can come too.
In Bed (yes, again, tiredness is a really nagging feeling!)

I suppose I shall tag

Grandmom and anyone else on my link list who has yet to be tagged!

Hope you enjoyed this! Goodnight!

Just Realized That I forgot the website Question
4 Websites I visit daily


Google - I do a lot of internet research.
eBay- I love to shop (only online though)
The Blogs- (yeah, I'm counting this as one site, they're all on blogspot)
Froogle- I told you I liked to shop!

9 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Blogger Katie80 said...

Did you really post that at 5:51? This schedule must be killin' ya! How long till you're back on weekends? I hope you're picking everything up despite the tiredness.
Yeah...that was great when we all had shrimp creole at the padres' house! Oh wait, I didn't eat it. But it sure was fun to hang out all together, and J and M should come next time!

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger Jay said...

Yeah I feel you and the Clay Davis style Tri tip. I like to do my steaks with that stuff too. It's the greatest!

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We lived in Lewisville TX when you were born--you've never actually lived in Carrollton.
Oh, and I picked up some tri-tip last night. Mom will be marinating it and I will be cooking it soon. You and Justin pop on over!
Love, Dad

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger CrazyUncle said...

Hey, I think we are getting cheated here in PHX. We only have mono tip and duo tip. Well, unkess you count that I usually give 15-20% tip. I've never done cow tipping. I've never met Tipper Gore.

 
At 10:22 AM, Blogger Lindsay Ward said...

That's just like a guy to not even know his own birth place :)

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Auntie Eisel said...

I tagged Grandmom too!! I guess she'll *have* to do it now. I like reading those things. They're pretty fun to do for yourself too! Or at least I think so. Even I would try to make shrimp creole if that meant that you would come to see us!!!!!!

 
At 4:48 PM, Blogger Brenda Walker said...

Thanks for all the love y'all!!

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Kayla said...

I love Zoolander, but I am not a fan of the shrimp-whatever.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Justin Richardson said...

I have to agree with Justin, Clay Davis makes one heck of a tri-tip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home